Metalcraft’s experienced installation team is dedicated to working with you and your various subcontractors to ensure a smooth, carefully-planned delivery and installation of your brewing system.
- We organize pre-installation briefings and consultations to determine the most optimal delivery and rigging methods in advance, as well as a comprehensive list of equipment that will be required onsite.
- We coordinate shipping and cradling vessels with insured, trusted partners.
- Certified riggers and equipment operators.
- All process piping for the brewhouse will be completed onsite.
- Our team positions and levels all vessel and brewhouse components such as pumps, heat exchangers, mills, etc.
- We install end-to-end grain handling systems, including the auger line.
- We can accommodation onsite modifications and enhancements, as needed/requested by customer.
- Our on-staff brewer is available to be onsite for your inaugural brew and to fine-tune the system post-installation.
- MCF installation team members are trained and certified rigging equipment operators.